Vision & Mission
I sewa for smile to work with grassroots initiatives for effecting positive changes in the lives of underprivileged children, their families and communities.
- I sewa for smile trust is the mission of founder’s mother (late. smt. Rajni)
- Guide the needy people for employment .
- Provide education, books and stationery to the poor students.
- Provide medicines ,medical aid to needy persons.
- Grow green environment, plant trees , save trees etc.
- Help the needy and handicapped persons.
- Serve ,feed and provide medicines and medical treatment to animals and birds.
- Care , feed and meditate to all persons .
- To achieve the basic goals of alleviation of human suffering of poor families without any consideration of caste, creed or color.
- To assist and support to blood donation camps and eye care camp.
- Smt. Rajni think that they do any kind of work in societies to give smile on peoples face and i (Inderjeet Singh founder) started I sewa for smile started to work with their dreams.